Friday, March 23, 2007

Nursery

Hello,
The adoption paper chase is still going on. We are waiting for our passports (which should be here around April 9Th ) and for immigration. Our home study should be mailed to immigration within the next week and hopefully things will move smoothly after that. Our friend Vickie who works with Tom gave us a ton of baby things....she is moving and did not want to take them with her. So we had to go get the stuff before she moves. WOW we don't need much...she gave us a crib, car seats, bouncer chair, stroller, an exersaucer, tub, potty, toys, toddler bed etc. So we moved our office to the spare bedroom and started on the nursery....a little early but we had nowhere else to store it. I'm so excited. I did however purchase the crib sheet set from eBay a month ago because I am going with the "cow over the moon theme." Tom had bought me a painting for my birthday a few years ago and it is that theme and I love the painting and wanted to go with it. It is not frilly and pink but the stars I painted on the walls in the nursery are glittery and I think it is fine for a girl. I am posting some of the nursery pictures....it is a smaller room but good for a nursery, its close to our bedroom. When she gets older she can have a bigger room. The boys played with the toys in the nursery more than they played with the toys they had when they were babies.....go figure.

No comments: