Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas is fast approaching



Before you know it, Christmas will be here. We have been so busy with school and church activities, Christmas parties, Doctor appointments and after school activities....run, run, run. I am ahead this year because presents are wrapped....a few little things to get yet, however not one cookie is made(TOM) I love to cook but really dont like to bake...I dont like to measure anything and that can make for a bad batch of cookies. So Tom is the cookie maker. I am really looking forward to Christmas break.....as long as the kids don't fight..ha ha ha. I am looking forward to staying in my pj's, not dropping kids off to school and sleeping in till 8, thats when Sydney prefers to get up. I am hoping for snow sometime when they are off, hot chocolate, movies and a warm fireplace. Basically, I want to be lazy and hang out with the kids. Since I have an easy 1 day a week job (Tuesdays) I am off for 2 wks since Christmas and New Year's Day fall on a Tuesday. Well I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ruth -
You have been TAGGED. :) Please see my blog for details. We need an update of Sydney!

Love,
Jennifer