Friday, July 20, 2007

Busy

Hello,
Its been a while since I have posted anything. We have been so busy. The day after our referral our corrected I 171 H came so that was two great days in a row. We had company, my niece and her boyfriend and new baby girl came to visit. We had a great time and it gave us experience with a newborn. I don't believe she was out of any one's arms the whole time she was here! I have been busy trying to get things ready for our trip to Vietnam....all the little items..meds, diapers, creams, clothes, gifts for the officials etc. No matter how light you pack, it takes up so much room. Anthony helped me pick out the clothes for Sydney...he had to have matching socks for each outfit. I know we won't be going for a while but I want to be prepared because I know I will go into panic mode when we get"THE CALL". Alex had his 11 th birthday on Monday and he is having a party with a few friends today. We went school clothes shopping today...they already got letters from teachers and start back on the 6th of August. Summer is flying by in one way but seems slow when waiting for a travel date. I am growing tired of the heat and humidity...I am more of a cool weather person which should make traveling to Vietnam interesting. Hopefully if we go in September it won't be quite as bad. Well that's all the news I have for now.

No comments: